- The implementation of SDGs in port's strategy is an exceptional opportunity to develop competitive advantages.
- Society and companies are becoming aware of the magnitude of global warming. The ways goods are produced, transported and consumed have a direct impact on emmissions and energy consumption.
- TransPort sustainability based on Triple Bottom Line principles: People, Planet and Profit.
- Supporting port stakeholders by developing a pro-active long term vision and value creation.
- Shaping ports into hubs where the energy transition takes place.
- Becoming a strategic advisory firm from vision to implementation.
- Fostering sustainable growth and creating value for society
- Active sharing of knowledge
- Developing business opportunities and competitive advantages