- PortEco responds to a general stakeholder and public pressure to reduce environmental burdens and adapting to uncertain regulatory requirements. We offer an innovative strategic vision for maritime and shipping industry.
- PortEco integrates an international pool of experts providing a holistic approach to the energy transition of maritime TransPort.
- PortEco is at the crossroad of social responsibility and business development. There are exciting opportunities to create value for society and companies, while shaping the transport industry towards a sustainable model.
- PortEco is committed to UNCTAD Sustainable Development Goals.
PIANC - The World Association for Waterborne Transport Infrastructure
- PortEco has coordinated PIANC Working Group 159 "Renewables and Energy Efficiency in Maritime Ports" released on March 2019.
- Established in 1885, PIANC's mission today is to provide guidance and technical advice by bringing together the best international experts, both public and private, on technical, economic and environmental issues pertaining to waterborne transport infrastructure.
- This is reflected in high-quality Technical Reports realised by International Commissions and Working Groups.